Tuesday, May 27, 2008

More Projects

These projects aren't ones that I've necessarily completed in the last couple of months, I'm still finding pictures of projects I finished awhile ago.

This project came out of "Quilt It for Christmas". It is one of Dilys Fronks patterns. I love making these patterns and make the new one each year. I used to make one for my husbands office. They had an auction each year to raise money for a local family that needed a little help at the holidays. This one I made for a Christmas present.

The next picture is a commercial pattern, but I no longer have the pattern so I can't tell you the name. There are a series of rosters, all different in the collection. This also went to my sister for a present.






















This last picture was also a present I made for someone that can't distinguish between red or green. I found the wonderful graphic black and white design, with enough contrast to really stand out. There is a small red border between the window black and the white border, but the rest is black a white.


1 comment:

Micki said...

Hi Meg. Just wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and for the award. I usually email back on comments left, but didn't see one for you. You have made some really lovely quilt pieces. Thanks again.